The Mirrors of Your Relationships: A Soul Tarot Layout
No relationship is perfect. They all have their ups and downs, but maybe you’ve been dealing with an issue in a friendship or a romantic partnership that keeps repeating over and over and it’s starting to drive you nuts.
We’d all like to automatically assume it’s the other person’s fault, but often that person is just acting like a mirror for something that makes us uncomfortable about ourselves. Once we are able to see what they are reflecting back to us, we can usually make changes that diffuse the issue we originally had or at least make it less triggering.
I’ve developed a Soul Tarot spread that helps you see what is being reflected to you right now (in any kind of relationship) and how to move forward and integrate that discovery. Let’s get started!
You can any use Tarot, Oracle, or Angel cards that resonate with you.
- What is the energy that is being reflected at me?
- What is the deeper message/understanding of this energy?
- What lesson an I currently learning in this relationship?
- What do I need to personally let go of in terms of this reflection?
- What do I need to embrace in terms of this reflection?
- How do I look past the mirror to see the person standing before me?
Tips to get the most of out of your reading:
- There’s some easy thing you can do before and during your reading to help you get the most out of it. Make sure you’re in a quiet space where you won’t be interrupted.
- Take a few moments to hold your deck to your heart, take a few deep breaths, and thank Spirit for their help today. This helps you fill your deck with love and connect to Spirit more fully.
- Once you’ve drawn the cards, don’t jump right in and start trying to read them. Let them sit for a moment. Look at the images and the colors and see if anything jumps out. Listen for any intuitive messages you might be getting.
- Don’t make assumptions! Just because the cards look “good” or '“bad” doesn’t mean they are. There are so many layers and the more you can stay open to ALL the messages the more fulfilling your reading will be.
- Take time to journal your discoveries and then set a reminder to go back a week from when you drew the cards. I find that the messages keep unfolding from the same set of cards I initially drew, but a week later, I’m able to make more connections and get more out of them.
Cards used were from The Good Tarot by Colette Baron-Reid published by Hay House. Artwork by Crystal Mays at www.crystalmays.com.
View the Transcript
Like what you've read?
Support the blog and Jessica with a cup of tea!