Q & A with Kendra McMurray
In this Soul Studio Conversations interview, Kendra McMurray joins me for an in-depth exploration of shadow work, in this time when the veil is so thin. It is always a pleasure to have Kendra sharing her insight and wisdom—she’s so amazing and I’m so grateful for her generous offer of time and teachings.
If you would like to connect with Kendra, or are looking for resources and reading around shadow work see below for a comprehensive list. This is life shifting work and Kendra graciously put together this list of resources for any of you who feel called to explore this topic more deeply.
- The Origin of The Shadow — Jung Centre
- 4 Best Shadow Work Books [Written by Professionals]
- Dr. Connie Zweig on The Inner Work of Age
- Books & Videos
- Illuminating the Shadow: An Interview with Connie Zweig
- Meeting the Shadow by Connie Zweig (this is an audio track)
- Jung — How to Integrate your Shadow by Will Russell
- Carl Jung and the Shadow: The Hidden Power of Our Dark Side
- Shadow Work: A Complete Guide to Getting to Know Your Darker Half by Scott Jeffery (I used this site often for ideas)
- “The Highest Good” in Times of Chaos by Colette Baron-Reid | Oracle Cards | Founder of Oracle School
✨ Shadow Work Journals
- Shadow Work Journal Luna & Sol
- Shadow Work Journal by Jessica Cross (I have purchased this one)
- 14 Day Shadow Work Challenge: Journaling Prompts For Self-Awareness
- Get creative and create your own journal prompts!
✨ Doing Shadow Work with Tarot and Oracle